Makeup and some perspective

Saturday, February 25, 2017

Makeup Looks of the week and Neutrogena

Welcome to another makeup of the week. This week I decided to play with some colors on the lips and new foundation combinations. I was at CVS looking for something new to try in regards to my foundation. A product that benefits the skin and possibly some anti aging properties for prevention. I picked up Neutrogena Hydro Boosting Tint in 10 Classic Ivory. I was not sure about the color and when I got home realized it was to pale. But I mixed it with another Neutrogena product, Healthy Skin Makeup (Buff) and bam it worked for me. I also picked up the concealer and I'm loving it.

With my makeup looks this week, I really had no goal in mind. I simply wanted to look cute and
use some different lip products in which I did. I realized that Jeffree Star formula is AMAZING. I have to say it's the most comfortable matte liquid lip I own, damn it's so good. I hope you enjoyed my looks and below are some of the product I use on a daily basis.


·      Neutrogena Hydro boost Hydrating Tint Classic Ivory 10
·      Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Buff 300
·      Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
·      Maybelline Instage Age Rewind Concealer in Fair
·      Fiona Stiles Sheer Sculpting Palette in Light/Medium
·      Real Techniques Blender
·      Tarteist Contour
·      BH Cosmetics Be. By Bubzbeauty
·      Maybelline Instant Pore Eraser
·      Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder
·      Too Faced Queen Size Mascara
·      24/7 Liner Urban Decay in Mushroom
·      Etude house Drawing Eye Brow
·      Urban Decay Primer in Eden
·      Smashbox photo Finish primer in Hydrating




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive