Makeup and some perspective

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Update and Makeup looks

It has been some time since I posted something on this blog. I've been busy with a number of personal things and matters related to my job. Pretty much I'm burned out from many components in my life and needed some time to myself and with people I care about. In addition, I was not sure what I wanted to get with the beauty thing. I did get discouraged. However, I realize I simply need to do and keep on creating even if I get frustrated with myself. I also made the decision to stop making youtube videos for awhile until I can purchase a new recording camera for higher quality videos and photos. In the meantime I will post of other social medial outlets such as twitter and instagram, so check me out there if you want to see what I am up to.

I do have a little something to share, makeup look I've created over the past few weeks so you get a makeup fix.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive