Makeup and some perspective

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Red Winter and Christmas Inspired Makeup Looks


The look I failed to publish
It's been a busy two weeks, now I finally have time to catch up on the makeup looks I've created over the past few days. I have the time because I placed a large amount of paid time off before the New Year. I was working on one holiday look, but freaking god. My computer was not powerful enough to process the video. I recorded the look twice and when it was time to export it out after editing, it broke down..sigh.
Date night look a few days ago
At this point I lost the details of the look, however it won't stop me from posting them. God, the look was beautiful.

Iceskating date night look 12/11
Oh! I did try to edit the settings on my camera, so instead of HD it's one step below such quality. In time I will get a computer that is meant for content creation, till then I will make due with what I have. Hopefully, my video this time will come through. I had so many damn outtakes. Luckily, I was able to create and process my new video which is up now! New Video: A Red Winter ML I really enjoyed this video, it's been awhile since I talked in a video so I really messed up here and there. I realized my voice in fast forward mode really sounds like one of the female chipmunks from Alvin and the Chipmunks. I'll have more detail on the video further down in this post. I do have a two date night looks I created which were not posted on my Instagram. I can't recall the last date night because I had to much wine. The night I went out iceskating I had a lot of fun despite cutting off the circulation in my legs and falling straight on to my face.

Red Winter

A red winter holiday look. I had an idea on my mind of what I wanted to create, then I just went with the flow of the look.

Products:

Eyes
1. Mannymua eyeshadow palette by Makeup Geek
2. 35N palette by Morphe
3. Double Exposure Palette by Smashbox
4. Eden Eye Primer Potion by Urban Decay
5. Mildew 24/7 eyeliner by Urban Decay
6. Fine Line 24 HR Waterproof Felt Liner by Sephora
7. Stiletto Lash Waterproof by Maybelline
8. Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Hip by NYX
9. Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese by NYX

Eye Brushes
1. Morphe M441
2. Morphe R37
3. Morphe M166
4. Morphe MB27
5. Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
6. Morphe E28

Face Brushes/Sponge
1. Real Technique Sponge Blende
2. Morphe G3
3. Morphe E44
4. Morphe E30
5. The Shape by Marc Jacobs
6. Pro Small Blush Brush Definition 74 by Sephora.
7. Morphe E47

Face
1. Baby Skin Instant Pore Erase by Maybelline
2. Healthy Skin Primer by Neutrogena
3. Skin Brightening Serum Prep and Prime by MAC
4. Age rewind Erase Dark Circle Concealer in Fair by Maybelline
5. Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation in Fair-light neutral and Light-medium beige by Tarte
6. Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder by Tarte
7.Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection by Too Faced
6. Supernova Holographic Highlighter by MILK
7. Afterglow 8-Hour Powder Blush in Fetish by Urban Decay
8. Maybelline Master Fix Setting Spray

Lips
1. Always on Liquid Lipstick in Chillzone by Smashbox
2. Supernova Holographic Highlighter by MILK

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive