Makeup and some perspective

Friday, January 20, 2017

A littler glitter, some tie dye, and even more glitter

I'm back to regular schedule in which I'll post something every Friday. Last week I went on a Electronic Dance Music Cruise called Holy Ship 9.0. Departing from Cape Canaveral, FL and gliding the sea to Nassau, Bahamas. It was music through most of the day into evening, good food, and few good people. Of course I had to do as much self expression with what I had through makeup and clothing. As the title states, glitter and tie dye were the main components with proper accessories. I was not able to get the picture quality I wanted or the right poses because I was always in the rush and maybe a little under the influence of strawberry daiquiris and wine.

The first day on my trip before hitting the ship I stayed at a beach hotel. Spent some time at a few clubs, beach, and pool side. Easy glitter liner and a colorful look for the waterside adventure. When it was time to leave, the first night I gotta take it easy and stay comfortable. So I opted for comfy tie dye and for most of the outfits, I paired them with gold metal cat ears

I did not bother with makeup for the look, because I was feeling my sunglasses. However, by night 2 they got stomped on while I was dancing in the crowed. When I did use makeup, I used glitter and items that were easy to transport such was stick foundation, highlighter, dual ended brushes, and palettes with various eyeshadow mediums. What came with me on the trip were:

  • Clinique Foundation Stick, Chubby in the nude in 02 Abundant Alabaster
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
  • Milk Cream Highlighter in Super Nova
  • NYX Lip Lingerie and Suedes in various Dark shades
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder in Medium 
  • Tarteist Contour Palette
  • Too Faced Queen Size Mascara
  • Nyx glitter eyeliner and loose glitter 
  • Mannymua eyeshadow palette by Makeup Geek and Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette.


  • Here are the rest of the looks from the cruise:







    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive